Re: Starting a Fresh Rebuilt MGA 1500

To: RatiganJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Starting a Fresh Rebuilt MGA 1500
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:55:15 -0400 (EDT)
        I think maybe you hooked your ground wire up wrong, or didn't hook
it up at all. While turning over the engine touch a lead from a volt meter
to the choke cable to ground to see if there is any voltage present. Also
feel the choke cable does it feel hot? If you didn't hook the ground cable
up what will happen is that the electricity will take the least resistance
and go through the small cables such as the choke.
...Art