Fast MG's

To: "MGS@autox.team.net" <MGS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fast MG's
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 97 16:40:41 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

 What   Ross MacPherson  WROTE reminds me of the funniest  incident on that
trip :

>For the too short time I was with them, I lead the Brit run to the Sun.
Windscreen >folded flat, right leg fully extended, sunglasses blasted
against my face and a big ol' >grin from ear to ear.

While in some little town between Texas and  the Arctic Circle I went to a
shopping center, (for what I can't  remember but I'm sure it had to do with
tires ) . I parked next to  a little old lady (she had to be at least
seventy years old ) who was getting into her Buick..As I walked by her car
she called to me and asked
" Could you tell me, what brand of car is that?"
Its a Morgan i responded.
"Its British  made isn't it ?"she asked.
Surprised at her knowledge I told her she was correct.
"I thought so," she said , " You have that same SHIT EATING grin my husband
always had when he drove his MG."

Bob Nogueira
1964 Morgan +4
 1974 MGBGT