Re: Brakes ('77 B)

To: Kitforshee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brakes ('77 B)
From: "William C. Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 17:31:53 -0400
Phone numbers for Parts

Moss Motors  1 800 667 7872 (800 MOSSUSA)
The Roadster Factory 1 800 678 8764
Special Interest Car Parts  1 800 556 7496
Scarborough Faire 1 888 MG PARTS  (recommend you not order from them - most
have had bad experiences)
Northwest Import Parts 1 503 245 3806
Brit-Tek 1800 255 5883
The Proper MG  1 800 711 3368
Seven Enterprises  (I don't have phone number get from 800 information, they
are in Newport News, VA)

Bill