Re: MG Tunes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG Tunes
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 12:56:55 -0700
DANMAS@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-09-05 02:59:35 EDT, bwylie@hiwaay.net (Blake Wylie)
> writes:
>
> > I'm 20 years old, and I am about to buy my first B.  A 1970 brg beauty.  :)
> >  I also like the seventies music a lot...the Stones, CCR, etc...  :)  I
> >  haven't really noticed many people around here at my age who own an MG,
> but
> >  I'm sure that there are plenty out there.  :)

Well, I turn 20 in a few weeks, and I've owned three 'B's already!  I
personally
can't find anything more satisfying than driving something that you've tuned
for
yourself.  When a vehicle fits you like a glove and you had a hand in it, it's
a very
rewarding feeling.  I can't think of a better car to "customize" to fit
personal
enjoyment.  Besides, most girls think they look neat...Even my fiancee!

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College