Re: MG Tunes

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG Tunes
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:07:54 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-05 02:59:35 EDT, bwylie@hiwaay.net (Blake Wylie)
writes:

> I'm 20 years old, and I am about to buy my first B.  A 1970 brg beauty.  :)
>  I also like the seventies music a lot...the Stones, CCR, etc...  :)  I
>  haven't really noticed many people around here at my age who own an MG,
but
>  I'm sure that there are plenty out there.  :)

Blake:

FWIW, I'm roughly your age. I was born in 1940, so I've been around a lot
longer than you, but that doesn't alter the fact that I'm still about 20
years old! (Don't ask my wife, though - she'll tell you I'm more like 10!)

I'm not too keen on the Stones, but I am quite fond of CCR.

Good luck with your first B!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74