Re: MG Tunes

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: MG Tunes
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 00:19:15 EDT
        Well, Mike, you seem like a fairly sharp kid.  What I would like
you to do is copy your post, tuck it into the hidey hole that you deem
safe and break it out whenever your soon to be 16 eldest child rags you
for the car of his/her dreams.  See if it still has the same effect on
you that it has today.  In other words, your OF father has been down this
street before.  He's not messing w/ you 'cause you're not smart enough to
make your own decisions.  It's not his first rodeo either---and I don't
even know the man.  Believe me that at some point in your life you will
realize that he is the very smartest man you have ever come across.  At
least, I hope so.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com