Re: British Car Appreciation

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: British Car Appreciation
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 00:19:15 EDT
 >That is one big crock of crap!  I have had more emails from young
>enthusiasts to me commenting on my website than I have on older
>enthusiasts.  You would also be quite surprises as to how many girls
own MGs.

You cannot make a quantitative equation based on hits to a web site, I
don't think.  You may have a lot of young people comment on your website
but that doesn't make the world turn, in the economic sense.  A million
visitors to your site is admirable but the rise and fall is determined on
which way the money flows.  A crock of crap it is not.  Get in the game,
lad.

>Prices are bases on demand yes...so if I buy all the MGs in world,
>guess
>what?  I get to control the prices.  Wouldn't that be great?

Probably not, in my opinion.  You just contradicted yourself, by the
way.,  That was my original premise- more buyers than seller, etc.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com