Re: Garbage on mail list

To: gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Garbage on mail list
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 00:31:10 +0000
> On Sat, 06 Sep 1997 10:31:45 -0700 patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
> writes:
> >

> >>  Too
> >> many Tangerine Cream albums to choose from. Somebody point me in the
> >> direction of a good one -- no synth.
> >>
> >> Carol
> >
> >  Sorry Carol,if you don't want synth don't buy TD they are the
> >masters of electronic music!
> >
> >Pat
> >
> Uh, pardon an O F's question, but  "electronic music" a contridiction in
> terms?
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget
Rick,
        Actually, even an old fart like yourself is predated by electronic
music.  Remember the theremin?  It's the device responsible for all
that weird space music from the movies, as well as some of the
accompanying music in "Good Vibrations".  I think it dates to the
early 20th century.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com