My own personal "what have I done"

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My own personal "what have I done"
From: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:01:57 -0500
After reading the oil pressure threads, I realize that mine isn't
quite that high (although isn't bad either).  So I notice that the
oil pressure relief valve/spring wasn't replaced during the rebuild.
So begin to unscrew the valve plug, but being 10:30 pm decide
not to do it, and put it back in.
Today, when driving the car (when relatively cold) the gauge
shoots up to ~75psi (the "5" on the 72-76 gauges)".  Should
I still replace the valve/spring, or is this good (haven't driven it
for a long while yet-but will tomorrow).
Tyson
76 B