Re: dwell meter settings

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: dwell meter settings
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:37:34 +0000
> Scott,
>   Look closely at the scale on the meter.
>   Does it say something about the relationship of the 8 cylinder scale
> to the 4 cylinder one?
>
> -Vince
> San Antonio

Vince,
        I only tried their meter once, and it was a few months back, but it
had separate scales for 4,6,8 cylinder engines, and the 4 cyl scale
didn't go up to 60 degrees.  I may have been reading the wrong scale,
but the meter pegged out when I selected 4 cylinder, so I doubt it.
It was really no big deal, I just set it by gapping the points, and
everything worked well.

Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner