Re: Found one!

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: Found one!
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:48:58 -0500 (CDT)
ROBERT G. HOWARD writes:

>  When you drill the rivets, the bottoms of the things will drop into the
> headrail, where they will roll around and rattle.  Does anyone know how
> to keep that from happening? It annoyed me, slightly, for years.

When I did my top, my header rail already had a small hole.  Fifteen
minutes of random shaking got all the little nubs out.

The hole looked as though it had always been there, rather than having
been drilled by a DPM.

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer with a top that looks better than the rest of the car