Re: Found one!

To: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: Found one!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:33:41 -0700
I guess I've got a sure qualification on that one... the (new) soft top is
folded up under the bed, and it still hasn't got the hardware on it.  That
stuff's in another bag, deep in the tool box I think.

I think the frame is in the boot, but I'm not sure...

Greg

At 02:48 PM 9/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>       Someone had the idea of testing potential owners of LBC's perhaps
>some thought should be given to owners as well. If the owner can put the
>top up in less than 5 minutes they fail. This would indicate that they
>have had plenty of practice and therefore do not deserve to own a rag
>top.GT owners would be exempt.
>...Art

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats