Re: aaaah, what's that noise?

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: aaaah, what's that noise?
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:54:04 -0500
Tyson,

Darlin's started this "rattling" business, too. -- like trying to rattle my
cage!

Anyway... the first sorta' high-note rattle turned out to be simple: the
cover on the air cleaner.

Today a new one cropped up a mid-range rattle. It turns out to be the
fan-looking thing on the generator. I'm sure it has a name, and I'll look
it up later when I get the shop manual out. Somebody at the show/rally
today said I'd have to take the generator off. I'll know more after I hit
the books.

If you find out what your particular MG rattle is, please share so I can
add it to my list.

Carol