Re: Wire Wheels, tires etc.

To: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels, tires etc.
From: KENNETH PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:07:09 -0400
Gary:
I had British Wire rebuild my wire wheels (MG TC). they came back better
than new. Don't spend excessive money on new wheels when a rebuild is
just as good. also their tire prices were the lowest of three three
places that quoted. The prices ranged from $260 Moss to $136 British
wire. The wheels were returned with the tires mounted and balanced.
KEn