Re: exhaust in the air (slightly long)

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust in the air (slightly long)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:03:38 -0400
There WAS at least one uncracked Midget dash out there -- I found it.  It
was in a junkyard car with no other parts on it (and no floors).  The
junkyard guy said he had no idea what to charge me..."What's it worth to
ya?".  I got it for $10.  That was probably the only one in existence,
though.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain