MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale
From: Mark Kaplan <markap@Kodak.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:26:14 -0400
Hi fellow lbc fanatics.  I have been on and off this list over the past
year or so and now I find myself back on again.   I have a gorgeous '59 MGA
twincam coupe.  It won 1st at NAMGR national meet;  took second against 35
other coupes(after a 600 mile drive)  at John Twist's in 1995 and won 1st
at the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Invitational Concourse.  It is a California
car, never rusted, never in an accident and fully restored.  It currently
has 3500 miles on it.   Now for the bad news. ....TWO daughters in college
AND I work for Eastman Kodak which is about to lay off another 20,000
workers according to our local paper.  SO, this beauty and my favorite toy
MUST go.  I have tons of money invested in this car but I have dropped my
price to $18500.   Car is in Rochester NY.   Please e-mail me directly if
seriously interested.  I'll try not to cry all over the shiney orient red
lacquer or the new black leather (with white piping)...By the way, the
engine was rebuilt to all the "late" twincam specs so it is a SUPER driver.
Best regards,   Mark (I used to have 9 lbcs but now down to 4 and counting)