RE: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>,
Subject: RE: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 97 01:57:45 UT
Kai,

You correctly note that there is an error but I am wondering what happened to
your faith in that "economic theory" you were ranting about last week.  Short
attention span?

As I see it, Mark made a straightforward simple mistake.  He forgot to put the
decimal in - those of use who paid attention in first grade will recognize the
dot at the end of "$18500." as a period.  Please, let's not start confusing
grammar with financial symbols.  Of course once corrected, the price correctly
reads as $185.00 and as Nory points out, for an upstate New Yorker, this is a
small fortune (or was that the annual per capita income in the area?).

I don't know ... personally I think it's a lot of money just to own something
you can whine about!!!

Dr. Doug
69 B Roadster in need of restoration still for sale at $40,000.00
69 C Roadster
69 C GT