Re: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale
From: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:07:36 -0600
>>It is messages like this that give you, Kai, a bad name.  I am more than
>>sure there are several MGA owners that you have offended.  Based on the
>>record presented, I'd say Doug's is asking a reasonable price for his twin
>>cam coupe.  Maybe you were just trying to make a joke, but it sure does not
>>come off as one, and Doug's situation is not one to be taken lightly
>>(layoffs comming, in need of cash).
>
>The guy buying it wasn't named Doug...that is why you didn't understand my
>post.
>
>Kai

I think you mean the guy selling not buying, but ok, you are correct, it was
not Doug, it was Mark.  I apologize for semi-flaming you especially to the
enitre list.  If I were you, and wanted to be humorous about this, I would
have injected quite a bit more sarcasm, and possibly a reference to Doug's
earlier post.
Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB