RE: Silicone Brake Fluid

To: "'Barney Gaylord'" <barneymg@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Silicone Brake Fluid
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 07:16:41 -0400
barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord) wrote:
>Or maybe the switches made 11 years ago were better than those made more
>recently?

Or maybe my acquaintance with the repeated trouble bought really cheap
parts? I don't know, just reporting what I've
encountered+heard+experienced.  Never claimed my knowledge was perfect.

>Oh, oh !   Maybe I'd better stock a spare now?

Gee, Barney.  If I had room to stock spares of all the stuff that was made
better 11 years ago...  Then again, define "better".  Is an SU fuel pump
with points "better" than a more reliable one with an electro-optical
trigger?

Uh-oh, methinks we're headed in a philosophical (and off-topic) direction,
so I'll shut up now.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget (Thinking about