Re: longest distance?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: longest distance?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:06:46 -0500 (CDT)
Longest Distance I drove was New York To Santa Monica, Califorinia in
50 hours in a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 (318 engine), year was 1978. I
also did three trips from Conway, AR to Pearl River, New York in one
week driving newly built school buses. That was 1,300 for each run and
I ran them in an average of 23 hours each. Longest in an MG was earlier
this year when Eileen and I took a run down to Winston/Salem NC area to
visit my sister and take in a Triumph show. Just hair over 1,500 for
that weekend.

Safety Fast and Far, David Deutsch