Water and Fly Wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Water and Fly Wheels
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:01:24 -0700
A fellow LBCer recently told me that the water collected in my basement
dehumidifier(Rhode Island) was equivalent to the distilled water that I
use to top off my batteries and to save the expense of purchasing
distilled water I could use the dehumidifier water. Anyone have any
knowledge of this?
Secondly, there are two flywheels available for a friends 1966 MGB
flywheel that we are replacing. One ring gear has 120 teeth and the
other has 127 teeth. Which is the correct ring gear for that vintage
NGB?
Frankl Krajewski