Re: Water and Fly Wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Water and Fly Wheels
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 00:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Frank R. Krajewski wrote:

> A fellow LBCer recently told me that the water collected in my basement
> dehumidifier(Rhode Island) was equivalent to the distilled water that I
> use to top off my batteries and to save the expense of purchasing
> distilled water I could use the dehumidifier water. Anyone have any
> knowledge of this?

I wouldn't count on it.  The expense of a gallon of distilled water is
miniscule compared to the expense of a new battery, and that gallon
of distilled water will last you a LONG time.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us