Re: Cam Break-in

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Cam Break-in
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 12:17:30 -0400 (EDT)
Yes you need to follow he same break in procedures. For the few extra
hours it will take to pull the engine you should consider it. If these
parts are worn then the rest of the engine is just as worn. Timing chains,
oil seals pressure valves etc. Besides it is easier working on a bench
then under the car. Just a thought.
..Art