Re: Cam Break-in

To: tedtsimx@bright.net
Subject: Re: Cam Break-in
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:31:53 -0400
Ted-

You may not remember our conversations at Twist and at Waterford Hills
(Meadowbrook weekend).  My engine was rebuilt shortly after I bought the
car, less than 10,000 miles ago.  Now I am trying to make up for the rubber
bumper curse by returning to old specs.  Had I known then what I know now .
. .

Regards,

Chris