Flat Earth Society Checks In

To: Bill Marcussen <billmarcussen@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Flat Earth Society Checks In
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:21:27 -0500
Bill Marcussen wrote:

> Carol wrote:
>
> > I didn't mean the "reading room" in a  typical Kansas house
>
> I think Bob is actually a resident of Missouri -- please don't insult us
> Kansans!

No offense taken, Bill, thanks. But I doubt you can get anything to stick
down there in Texas. They think anything North of the Red River is 'the
Wilderness.' Hell, she probably would call me a Yankee.
--
Bob Allen, the real Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, an Elva in hiding
"Generally a wife can carry a full gas can or a twelve pack. Plan