Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 17:06:55 -0400
>Where's the Red River. I do know where the Colorado River is... runs
>through Austin...
>
>Carol

 The Red River is the demarcation line between the real world and Baja
Oklahoma.

  --Bill Singleton (who did about 7 years in Dallas before escaping -- and
who is now running for cover).

William L. Singleton                   | singleton@ccsu.edu
Director of Information Services       | 860-832-1719 (Voice)
Central Connecticut State University   |860-832-1730 (Fax)
"If anyone objects to what I say I am not only prepared to retract it but
to deny under oath that I ever said it."  T. Lehrer