Re: Bent "B" Bonnets

To: wfme@mail.mc.net
Subject: Re: Bent "B" Bonnets
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 23:08:00 EDT
Well, Paul, I've had the best luck w/ genuine Rover parts.
   The aftermarket stuff from Carjackistan, or somewhere,
  is made from mashed up beer cans.  In my opinion, all body      parts
(door skins, hoods, trunk decks,  and  stuff) need to be worked to look
right, even if there are no large dents.  That's          my opinion.
Maybe to the average person, the parts look OK      right out of the
box-fine.  It's up to you  and your body working ability.  BTW, Bob
that's DOOR skin.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:53:15 +0000 "Paul Hammarstedt" <wfme@mail.mc.net>
writes:   So I ordered a
   Didn't notice shallow dent in the middle of it when it was delivered.
Complained to Moss, they returned the money for the part,