RE: Weber Air filter part number and accelerator cable hint

To: "'Scott Gardner'" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Subject: RE: Weber Air filter part number and accelerator cable hint
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 19:04:36 -0500
Your trick reminded me of an MGB ('79 I think) that I looked at before I =
moved from Texas a couple of months ago. This was one of the first in my =
current quest to become an MG owner. The owner had installed a 34pict =
SOLEX VW CARB on it! He had personally created the manifold. It actually =
ran pretty good, but I just couldn't stomach the sacrilege of it!=20

Dan
searching for a chrome B (and a little spare cash!)