[Non-MG] Re: This list being used for solicitations?

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: [Non-MG] Re: This list being used for solicitations?
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 14:46:26 -0500
Oh, btw, Philippe...

Do you have a web page?? I just received another MLM solicitation (nope! No
porno, no car parts!) and the intro referred to my "providing great service
to internet users with my presence on the www." So... there you go.... Just
like a real house! You have a mailbox = you're gonna' get junk! I hate it,
but.... I don't want the inconvenience legislated, either!!

The difference? The internet is free for the senders. In the paper world,
the junk-mailers get about an 80% discount in postage rates!! Sort of
backwards, IMNSHO

Carol