Re: wrist pins?

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: wrist pins?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
        Under load could mean that your bearings are going. This would
sound sort of like pinging when you are trying pull into your drive in 4
th gear. You know the sound I mean? As far as the wrist pins there are on
the pistons and can be repaired by pulling the head and pan. If you do the
work you might as well replace the bearings since they have to be removed
to get the pistons out the top.
...Art