Re: Possibly have found car

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Possibly have found car
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 08:43:49 -0700
Hi Ben

The price seems very reasonible,You said THE electric fan doesn't work
does it only have 1 fan?if so the DPO has changed from the original 2
little yellow fans.Also does it still have it's smog stuff on it?It acn
be kinda expensive to find it all.I saw a 2 tone B once it was a
different color from the belt line down and it DID look nice.I'd at
least take a compression check if he will let you without getting pissed
off,you are buying a cheap car and he may get mad if you question it too
much..Good luck!! Pat