Re: Possibly have found car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Possibly have found car
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 23:14:45 -0400
>Well, the mechanic is going with me tomorrow to inspect the car and tell me
>what mistake I'm getting into...

One other thing I forgot to mention:

Is 77 one of the years that the OD selector is on the shifter? Because
right in the middle of the top handle of the selector is a small hole,
which a switch or button may have mounted at one time. I looked at the
steering column and didn't see the OD selector there, although there was a
place to mount one, it was covered by a plack plastic pop out plate,
obviously original with the car.

Ideas?

I _really_ want this thing! Anybody want to loan me $1400 until my 'Merc
sells???

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
"Up the airy mountain,
 Down the rushy glen,