Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>, Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:55:00 +0100
As far as the Acura Legend/ Sterling was concerned, these cars were
jointly developed, and it is not strictly correct to say that the latter
was just another version of the former. If you saw a Green Integra with
a Rover badge, I am surprised; there was an Australian market version of
the five-door Honda Quint sold as the Rover Quintet.

Nowadays, MG and Rover are part of the BMW family; Honda ties are
slipping away, although relationships at engineering level at least are
still quite friendly.