Re: music at car shows

To: laner@teleport.com
Subject: Re: music at car shows
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:54:10 EDT
On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:25:10 -0700 Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
writes:
>>> I'm often asked about "British Music" and answer that the only
>thing that
>>> comes to mind is Sixties oldies as this was mostly British, even
>here in
>>> the US. The Beatles are great but not all day and the Stones and
>the Kinks(
>>> or my favourites Long John Bauldry and Ian Drury ) get the same
>response as
>
>Not many people now about Ian Dury and the BlockHeads, don't think his
>stuff would go over well at one of these events.....

Long John Baldry......God i forgot he even existed.... must be Old John
Baldry by now....
Funnily enough we have some Ian Dury on our office answering machine at
the moment - along with
some stones and Aretha Franklin - this is not your fathers commodity
trading office!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT