Re: Still won't idle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Still won't idle
From: Alan Bidgood <bidgood.alan@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:31:27 -0700
Thanks for the info Steve,

I'm going to check further into the Gulp Valve and Distributor
at the weekend, but now you've got me wondering about that
 "air pump hose restrictor" - my hose has also been replaced
with heater hose by the PO.  I don't really understand how this
really works, so don't know if that could be causing my problem.

Out of interest does your distributor have an 'optical sensor'
setup.  I don't see the same arrangement as this in any of the
catalogues?

Anyway thanks again for the info.

                                                     Alan B.'