Re: New CA Smog Laws...Now Look what PA went and did!!!!

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: New CA Smog Laws...Now Look what PA went and did!!!!
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 07:27:11 -0700
>   If you aren't a blithering idiot, then you should have
> no problems with any law.
>
>    However, there are blithering idiots out there
> and the laws serve to protect us all from them.

LAWDY,LAWDY,LAWDY!!

How old are you trevor? I can't understand your attitude at all, you
just roll over and accept any stupid law as if it is your salvation.If a
lot of laws will protect you and your family why are people still
getting killed?We are being "law-ed" to death!What we need is to give
people back the personal responsibilty and not have them think big
brother will protect them.If I see a clunker driven by knuckle dragging
idiot I tend to get around him as quickly as possible.All these laws do
is restrict your freedom remember that word "freedom" A lot of our fore
fathers died for it and would be shocked at how easily we give it up.
  There has to be a happy medium between freedom and pick
one...safety...clean air...safe streets...We can have a perfect world
bit at what cost?Look at Singapore ...safe ...clean...but at what cost?
What I find amazing Trevor:is how you defend the bloated beaucracy and
always take their side even though they are the very ones who will stop
you from driving your LBC(content)in the future.My generation gave us
the anti-war activists (who were right)and a lot of other people who
questioned things and didn't just go along with it.It seems the new
generation are a nation of "sheeple" They just go along thinking that
mommy will take care of them....Oh,she WILL!!
Pat "live free or die"