Re: Insurance Companies

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Companies
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:29:04 -0400
Skip,
        Thanks for the encouragement.  It's more the principle of the
thing.  We also missed out on taking Binky to our annual MG car show this=

year.  However, I'm grateful for the fact that the other driver, whilst =

being an obnoxious twit, did not just drive away, has insurance, did not
shoot me and no one was hurt - except this neck twinge that Mark just
reminded me about.

Message text written by Skip Kelsey
>I dont know what state that you arein, but in Calif. one can take the ca=
to any shop to have it fixed. The Insurance companys have no say in the
matter. Especially if there driver is at fault. I would fight the SOB,s i=
it was me, I am tired of being screwed by the insurance industry. I have
fought them in the past and won. Gook luck in your quest.<