Re: Insurance Companies

To: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>, MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Companies
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 00:02:25 -0700
Adrian:

One more thing. You do not have to deal with the guys Insurance Co. at all.
Your beef is with the other driver. You give him the bills. It is up to him
to fire up his Insurance co. That is what he is paying for.If you do not
get fixed to your satisfaction, then Tell the other driver that you are
going to sue him. That will really get his attention. Been there,done that.
Settlement was made immediatly.