Re: Pardon the blasphemy

To: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Subject: Re: Pardon the blasphemy
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:21:41 -0400
At 07:12 PM 10/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Here's a suggestion - buy MGA coupe doors - which have locks, and alter them
>to be more like roadster doors.  I.E. knock off the window frames and the
>window frame ridge.

Hmm.. Well, let's say that I wanted to keep the roll-up windows - how
stable would the windows be when up w/o the window frame? I suppose I could
just keep the frames and just use a tonneau top... hmm.. food for thought.

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche