Re: Pardon the blasphemy

To: Dwgwater1 <Dwgwater1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pardon the blasphemy
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:59:28 -0400
At 11:36 AM 10/22/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Let's not forget the "market" either.  Someone cut my Midget's top even though
>it was unlocked and they could have just unsnapped it.  Someone broke the
>window to get into an unlocked 86 Cavalier I got rid of recently.  (A friend
>said they probavbly drove it around the block and brought it back.)  There is
>a reason people go into the "breaking into cars" line of work and it's not
>that brain surgery is too crowded a field.

I think that if you can lock the car do it. If a theif is after your car he
will get in. Chances are that if it is locked he will get in through the
top. This takes time and calls attention. As far as those little kids (shit
heads) that ride bikes and scrape your car just for fun, they too will rip
the top but may not be able to get in and trash your dash. So if you can
lock it lock it. Enrique