RE: Pardon the blasphemy

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Pardon the blasphemy
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Why would you want to lock the doors on a convertible? I've never used the
door locks on my B especially when I park in a bad area. You're just asking
for someone to cut your $500 canvas top. Let them get in and look around.
Just don't leave anything in the car. If you want a stereo, get a pullout or
detacheable face. A proximity sensor hooked up to an alarm will scare off
cats(here we go again) and kids that may want to sit in the car when they
penetrate the sensor's bubble of coverage.

Now, to answer your question about installing locks in an A, I'm sorry I
have no idea... just comments...

Chris Reichle
Creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu