Re: Weird thing happened

To: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Weird thing happened
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:14:12 -0400
pat bailey wrote:
> I went for a nice drive Monday,bright sunny day went down the canyons to
> hollywood in search of the latest Tangerine Dream album.Tower records
> said we have 2!! on order.So I went back up to Mullholland and back down
> to Ventura BL and a coulpe of guys in an SUV pull up along side,one
> leans out and sez..."You want some free speakers?"

  A friend of mine "worked" for the speaker-van company for
a couple of days. He has some good stories, apparently the
office is basically a trailer, and he owns 3-4 vans in
this city that he hires people on straight comission to
drive around and sell crappy speakers.

  My friend was put in a van with two experienced salesmen
to learn how it works. The salesman made a few sales that
day, got bored, and then decided to spend the rest of the
day trying to use a speed bump in a parking garage to bounce
the van off the ceiling.

  My friend left before he ever learned if they pulled off
that wonderful stunt.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada