RE: Weird thing happened

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Weird thing happened
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
You just avoided being robbed and possibly killed. He may have waited till
he got to your house to clean that out too. If it sounds too good to be
true...

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Subject: Weird thing happened
Date: Thursday, October 23, 1997 7:28AM

I went for a nice drive Monday,bright sunny day went down the canyons to
hollywood in search of the latest Tangerine Dream album.Tower records
said we have 2!! on order.So I went back up to Mullholland and back down
to Ventura BL and a coulpe of guys in an SUV pull up along side,one
leans out and sez..."You want some free speakers?"
I say "What?"He says " I'm working at a house and I have a pair of $3000
home spaekers I'll give you,I'm not a terrorist!"By now I am thinking LA
is full of fruits and nuts!I tell him I'm not interested.So he says
"I'll deliver them to your house,pull over and you can look at them.
I said" look ,pal I'm NOT interested..OK?"SO they pull a U-turn in
traffic and are gone.Now I'm thinking could they be trying to carjack my
NG?Maybe they are worth more than we think!Other than that a really nice
day of driving my B except for the $%$&^ 30 MPH speedlimit on
Mullholland.
Pat