Weird thing happened

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weird thing happened
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:28:29 -0700
I went for a nice drive Monday,bright sunny day went down the canyons to
hollywood in search of the latest Tangerine Dream album.Tower records
said we have 2!! on order.So I went back up to Mullholland and back down
to Ventura BL and a coulpe of guys in an SUV pull up along side,one
leans out and sez..."You want some free speakers?"
I say "What?"He says " I'm working at a house and I have a pair of $3000
home spaekers I'll give you,I'm not a terrorist!"By now I am thinking LA
is full of fruits and nuts!I tell him I'm not interested.So he says
"I'll deliver them to your house,pull over and you can look at them.
I said" look ,pal I'm NOT interested..OK?"SO they pull a U-turn in
traffic and are gone.Now I'm thinking could they be trying to carjack my
NG?Maybe they are worth more than we think!Other than that a really nice
day of driving my B except for the $%$&^ 30 MPH speedlimit on
Mullholland.
Pat