Re: A lot of stuff

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: A lot of stuff
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:46:46 -0700
Randy Rees (Volt Computer) wrote:

> If you have the room go for them both.. if their nearly complete their worth
> that much in parts. Both should be about the same vintage for it to be worth
> while. I got one of mine (a 67 GT) for a harddrive upgrade (my cost about
> 25$ and two hours labor), its my daily driver, the other is a very good
> parts car for $150 and another almost all original running but needs work 68
> BGT for $350. Make them an offer!
>
> Thanks
>
> Randy Rees
> Windows NT Test Team
>
> Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
> http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp

Hi all

A friend of mine (Terry Allen for those who know him) picked up a 67 BGT
this summer for $200.  We pulled it out of barn where it was stored with
a bad clutch about 10 yrs ago.  We pulled the engine two weeks ago to
put in the new clutch and the car will be on the road this weekend!! Car
all original paint (Primrose) NO RUST, the engine has a sticker that
says the engine was rebuilt by .....Garage of .someplace,California .
So you never know what kinda treasure you will find for a small amount
of Money.

Rick

74 MGBGT (paid $1,700 last november and have been driving it daily ever
since)
61 MGA 1600 Roadster - (the famed Chrome Yellow in case you know the
car)

<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>