From R&T to Rag Rants

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Subject: From R&T to Rag Rants
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 13:22:46 -0500
Frank R. Krajewski wrote:

> In the November 1997 issue of ROAD & TRACK there is an article on page
> 108 by Kim Reynolds in which many of us MGB owners ought to take
> umbrage! <snip>

I let my subscription expire a couple of years ago when they gave "Car of
the Year" kudos to a minivan. Say what you want about minivans, if that is
what an enthusiast rag picks for top dog, this fellow slips out of the
audience.

What good rags are left anway?
Car & Driver, Road & Track, and Motor Trend seem to have different values
than mine.

I still subscribe to "Autoweek" and "American Rodder"
I pick up "Hot Rod" and "Car Craft" from K-Mart fairly often.
Every once in awhile I get "Practical Classics" from the news stand.

Those are the titles I know off the top of my head.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"I may not be a good lover but at least I'm fast."