RE: From R&T to Rag Rants

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: From R&T to Rag Rants
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:15:33 -0500
I enjoy Practical Classics and British Car. I find myself re-reading
several of their articles, especially as PC just ran a series on Spridget
restoration. Online, I like Special Car Journal at
<http://www.specialcar.com> .

>What good rags are left anway?
>Car & Driver, Road & Track, and Motor Trend seem to have different values
>than mine.
>
>I still subscribe to "Autoweek" and "American Rodder"
>I pick up "Hot Rod" and "Car Craft" from K-Mart fairly often.
>Every once in awhile I get "Practical Classics" from the news stand.
>
>Those are the titles I know off the top of my head.
>- --
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"I may not be a good lover but at least I'm fast."

Jeff Boatright
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision
http://www.emory.edu/molvis
"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way"