Re: Carb Question

To: "PHILIPPE TUSLER " <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: Re: Carb Question
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:34:11 -0700
Philippe......

The SUs you're having problems with, are they on the A, the B (or, heaven
forbid, the Isuzu!)? If they are on the A, I can probably save them by
making oversize bushings and boring the bodies to fit. If they're on the B,
I have a set of bodies I can sell you for less than the cost to fix yours.
(If the Isuzu, you're on your own.......!) More details, please, and I can
be more specific.

Lawrie

<Lawrie%BRITCARS.COM@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>