dbavery1: 78 MGB Oil 'cooler

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dbavery1: 78 MGB Oil 'cooler
From: dbavery1@juno.com (D D Bav)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:56:08 EST
Thanks to all who responded to my request for info on this conversion.  I
received the E-mail from those who sent it direct to me.  Unfortunately
just after I posted this Juno dropped me from the MG list again.  If
anyone responded direct to the list and not me please reply again, direct
to me as I didn't get any of these.  I did get some good advice so far
but don't want to miss any options.

Thanks again Denny