Re: Old Fart question--NO LBC

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: Old Fart question--NO LBC
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:37:34 EST
Back in the "stone(s) ages" the ones I saw used a 12V solenoid through a
lever arangement to release the door latch. It was triggered by a hidden
push button switch.
  I;ve often wondered though, what happened if he left the lights on and
drained the battery?  Was he "locked" out of the car? Maybe you just
jumped the car to open the door?
  One of life's little unanswered questions, I guess
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget